Sabtu, 14 Februari 2009

I LOVE YOU LORD

God
taught me to love you with simple that there is no reason for me
not have the power to share something
not have the power to do something
have no reason to contribute something
God
taught me to love you in weakness, so there is no reason for me
not have the strength to serve
have no excess to be grateful
not have an abundance for donative
God
taught me to love you in ugliness so no reason for me
did not have good to decent up to you
did not have good looks to be confident
no talent to be proud of
God
taught me to love you with heart so there is no reason for me
do not have words to put together
not have said to say
not have the force to show
God
taught me to love you with nothing, so there is no reason for me
did not have my head to look up
not have hands to be folded
have no knees to bow down

God Bless Us




Diposkan oleh Livia Novita Kaseger

1 komentar:

Elect Lady T. Alisha Thompson mengatakan...

Hi, you've been invited to subscribe to my site!. Pray it blesses you the more as your page has blessed me! - Grace and Peace to You!